Australia based Derivan is a cruelty-free company with an array of different products.
Except the one colour Ivory Black in the Matisse range, all Derivan and Matisse branded paints are vegan-friendly!
Here: http://www.derivan.com.au you can find all of their products, e.g. cadmium-free acrylics, different types of acrylics, acrylic based inks, mediums, screen ink, block ink, watercolour, fabric paint, face and body paint, glitter glue, liquid pencil, …
Matisse is Derivan’s professional acrylics range: http://matisse.com.au/products/.
Source: Mail contact
Manufacturer: Speedball Art
Speedball Art is a cruelty-free company and the companies they work with for the calligraphy fountain pens and for printing are vegan friendly as well.
Vegan Speedball Art Products (an incomplete list):
- all products of the drawing & lettering lines (Super Pigmented Acrylic Drawing and Calligraphy Ink, Nibs, Super Black India Ink, Pen Cleaner, Pen Holders -they have an oblique pen nib holder and offer also calligraphy products for left-handed people and a cartooning pen set; the Speedball Textbook, Elegant Writer, Calligraphy Fountain Pens and ink cartridges) https://www.speedballart.com/uploads/Drawing%20&%20Lettering.pdf
- Following Block and Screen Printing Products :
- water-soluble block printing ink
- water-soluble block printing ink pearlescent base
- water-soluble block printing ink retarder
- water-soluble block printing ink extender
- water-soluble block printing ink transparent extender base
- fabric block printing ink
- fabric block printing ink extender
- water-soluble screen printing ink
- acrylic screen printing ink
- professional acrylic screen printing ink
- fabric screen printing ink
- opaque fabric screen printing ink
- water-soluble transparent extender base (screen printing)
- acrylic extender base (screen printing)
- fabric and acrylic transparent base (screen printing)
- fabric and acrylic screen retarder base ————————————————-
- Professional Relief Inks
- Glazes (Ceramics Products)
Source: Mail contact