I wanted to give you a heads-up, at the moment, outlook won’t let me send emails out,but receiving them still works.
I mention this because I am not able to reply to your messages. So I reply here and hope you will find it and don’t think I overlooked your mail.
Thank you Ben, for writing in about spraypaints. I didn’t have really success so far, but will start a new round of inquiries as soon as I can send mails again.
Here are the companies, I’ve written to(I can’t remember if its all of them):
- Molotow (March 2017) declined to reply
- Ghiant (March 2017) declined to reply
- Montana (2017) website didn’t accept inquiry multiple times
- Amsterdam/Royal Talens declined to reply/ no interest
- Motip Dupli (March 2017): declined to reply
- Pébéo (Feb 2018): declined to reply
- Schmincke :according to the ingredients information sheet I received in March 2017, their Aero Colors Professional (Airbrush) are completely free of animal ingredients; they don’t test and don’t commission animal testing – however, they cannot confirm that their raw material suppliers (e.g. Bayer) and subsuppliers are free of animal testing.
- Edding: don’t test on animals and don’t commission others to do so, cannot guarantee that their raw materials are completely free of animal derivatives;
- LIQUITEX: cruelty-free spraypaints and airbrushable acrylic inks -> All Paints, with the exception of the colour Ivory Black , are vegan-friendly !!!
vegan-friendly airbrushable inks (cruelty-free brands):
- Daler-Rowney FW Artist’s inks and pearlescent artist’s inks (acrylic based)
- Derivan Matisse inks (acrylic based) (also fluorescent available) with the exception of Ivory Black ; more information about Dervian
- Liquitex Acrylic inks
Souce: Mail contact
Hope you see this Ben; to Helen and Stephanie: I haven’t forgotten about you; once outlook is up and running again, I’ll send out inquiries.