This is a list of cruelty-free companies and the vegan-friendly products they offer. If you don’t find the company you are looking for in this list, please enter the company name in the search box to see their status. If you still can’t find the specific company you are looking for, please let me know, so that I can contact them.
Cheers, Anja (Ansho)
Continue reading “Cruelty-free companies offering vegan-friendly products:”
The Touch Twin Markers/ Brush Markers are vegan friendly. The ink is refillable and the nibs are replaceable.
All ShinHanArt products are cruelty-free and almost all are vegan friendly.
Following products contain animal derivatives- are not vegan friendly:
- PWC, Extra Fine Artist’s Watercolor-No. 683 Ivory Black, contains PBk9
- ShinHan Professional Korean Color-No. 302 Black, contains PBk9
- Sh Korean Color-No. 302 Black, contains PBk9
- ShinHan Professional Korean Color-No. 331 Snow White, contains gelatin
- Painting Glue (Medium), contains gelatin
The pigment PBk9 is made of animal bones.
Source: Mail contact