Thank you to eagle-eyed reader Isabella, for pointing out that more colours in both the Academy Colouring and Watercolour range are no longer vegan-friendly. Derwent now provides information in their colour charts about products being vegan-friendly or not.
Derwent doesn’t carry out animal testing, but also can’t confirm whether all of the raw material is free of animal testing.
- All Derwent Coloursoft pencils
- All Derwent Inktense
- All Derwent Graphitint pencils
- All Derwent Aquatone
- All Derwent Metallics
- All Derwent Graphitone
- All Derwent Pastel Pencils and Pastel blocks
- All Derwent Charcoal Pencils and Charcoal XL Blocks
- All Derwent Graphite Blocks and Graphite XL Blocks
- Derwent Graphic Pencils B, HB, F, H, 2H, 3H, 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, 8H
Derwent Ranges that are only partially free of animal derivatives:
Source: Mail contact; Derwent website